- Upper Class flights
- Premium Economy flights
- Economy flights
- Virgin Atlantic Destinations
- This is Virgin Atlantic’s equivalent to business class. It is the highest cabin class they offer. The seats convert into a 79” fully flat bedand come with a quilted blanket and comfortable pillows.
- Complimentary chauffeur serviceavailable within the UK and in-country within 75 miles of the airport (Only available with select booking classes J, D, C or I. Also other mileage restrictions apply for certain cities).
- Dedicated private check-in serviceensuring a speedy security check through the Upper class wing located at Heathrow Terminal 3
- Upper Class Wing service allowing you a dedicated personalised check in process from the moment you arrive at the airport. Let the Virgin team take your bags from the door of your car and within minutes be checked in and over to the Clubhouse.
- Complimentary pre-flight Spa treatment leaving you relaxed and ready for your onward journey (Not available at all airport lounges and subject to availability)
- A wide choice of customised mealsto choose from which varies between day and night flights, all served on designer linen, crockery and cutlery.
- On-board barexclusive to Upper class passengers. Experience the worlds longest bar in the sky on board the Airbus A330 (select destinations only) serving premium spirits, wines and Prosecco. A great place to meet fellow passengers and before you know it the seatbelt signs are lit ready for landing.
- 12” entertainment system made by Vera. Offering a wide selection of latest movies, shows, documentaries and games. It even boasts an ingenious in-flight Instant messaging facility which is handy if you’re travelling in a large group and don’t want to disturb the other passengers.
- Baggage allowanceof 3 bags of 32kg so you can take as much as you need with you wherever you go.
- Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy seats have a larger pitch then Economy class at 38” pitch, 21” width and an 8” recline giving a much better level of comfort than the traditional Economy class seats. The leather upholstered seats give an added feeling of being in an upgraded cabin.
- Headrest and Footrest allowing you to relax comfortably in your seat
- Priority check in service allowing you to beat the queues and be one of the first on and off the plane. Your baggage is also one of the first onto the baggage reclaim area.
- Pre-flight and after meal drinks service.
- In-seat power supply ensuring your electronic gadgets are fully charged and ready to use. Also on selected flights Wifi is available at a fee allowing you to stay connected throughout your flight
- Choose one of three main meals all served on linen, china plates and cutlery
- In-flight entertainment system powered by Vera giving youaccess to over 300 hours of the latest movies, programmes, documentaries and music.
- Premium Economy amenity kit containing all the creature comforts you’d expect from an upgraded cabin allowing you to have a great flight
- Free seat assignment which canbe selected from 331 days prior to departure
- Baggage allowanceof 2 bags of 23kg so you can take as much as you need
- Economy class seats offer between 31 and 32” pitch, 17.5” width and 8” recline.
- Choice of complimentary drinks and snacksthroughout your flight
- Complimentary kids backpack full of goodies keeping them entertained
- Latest in-flight entertainment system packed with over 300 hours of the latest movies, shows and music albums
- Upgrade to extra legroom seats offering a generous 34” pitch at a cost of £40 each way
- 23kg baggage allowance
Flying to 30 destinations around the world including Delhi, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Johannesburg, Lagos, Antigua, Barbados, Grenada, Havana, Montego Bay, St. Lucia, Tobago, Varadero, Cancun, Dubai, Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, Orlando, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, Portland, Minneapolis and Philadelphia.
Virgin Atlantic’s joint venture with Delta airlines means you can now easily connect to more than 200 new North American airports making them one of the top carriers to the region.
Popular Virgin Atlantic Routes;
Virgin Atlantic flights to Atlanta – You can fly direct to Altanta with Virgin Atlantic in upper class, premium economy and economy from London Heathrow and Manchester.
Virgin Atlantic flights to Austin – You can fly to Austin with Virgin Atlantic in upper class, premium economy and economy from London Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Glasgow and Belfast although no direct flights are available from the UK with Virgin.
Virgin Atlantic flights to Boston – You can fly direct to Boston with Virgin Atlantic from London Heathrow and Manchester with indirect flights available from Belfast, Glasgow and London Gatwick.
Virgin Atlantic flights to Dallas – Indirect flights available from the UK with Virgin Atlantic in Upper Class (business class), premium economy and economy.
Virgin Atlantic flights to Las Vegas – You can fly direct to Las Vegas with Virgin Atlantic in upper class, premium economy and economy with regular flights from London Gatwick and Manchester.
Virgin Atlantic flights to Los Angeles – You can fly direct to Altanta with Virgin Atlantic in upper class, premium economy and economy from London Heathrow with indirect flights from Manchester, Glasgow, Belfast and others.
Virgin Atlantic flights to New York – You can fly direct to New York (both JFK and Newark with Virgin Atlantic from the UK with departures from London Heathrow and Manchester the most popular choices.
Virgin Atlantic flights to Orlando – There are lots of regular Virgin Atlantic flights to Orlando withe departures from London Gatwick, Belfast, Glasgow and Manchester.