FlightsInternational flights with all Major airlines, we offer economy, premium economy, business class and first class â€“ We guarantee the most competitive negotiated rates in the industry. More often than not saving you up to 50% from the airlines rate directly.
HotelsWe have direct contracts around the world with all leading bed banks.
Car hireOffer flexible pre-paid car hire rates in all our destinations
- 1. Lead and support consultant within a team of 6
- 2. Speedy response with both telephone and emails
- 3. Guaranteed the most competitive rates in the UK
- 4. Assistance with travel policy compliance
- 5. Expertise of the best handpicked consultants in the industry for complex itineraryâ€™s
- 6. Excellent client retention due to our excellent service and rates
- 7. Our own in-house out of hours emergency service â€“ Free
- 8. No contractual obligation
- 1. Telephone answering within 5 rings
- 2. Email response within 15 mins
- 3. Alternative fares and routings offered
- 4. Visa requirements checked
- 1. Support of experienced team
- 2. Saves time for your bookers
- 3. Travellers satisfaction â€“ the best itineraries
- 4. The lowest fares in the industry
- 5. No fees
- 6. Massive savings on travel budget
Case Study 1
A market leader in market research specialising in children and families.They provide exciting, cutting edge research for clients helping them to navigate their brands through the challenges of engaging young people, working out how to get 'cool appeal', becoming mum's number one brand and having an impact on family life.
Client Since: Jan 2015
What was needed? Reduce travel spend 24 Hour support to cater for international office Quarterly reporting
We recognised straight way that the client paid a substantial premium on most of their flights as they were usually booked very last minute. Often staff in offices around the world would get confirmation of a project at a weekâ€™s notice and merely book online using the company card. Not only were they paying an extortionate amount on flights they were also amassing a huge amount in credit card fees. Within a month of working with them a far more effective travel policy was in place where by all jobs are now sent to us as soon as they are received to reserve flight options thus saving on last minute premiums. They have an account manager who is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to cater for the fact they have international offices in New York, Singapore and London.
Case Study 2
One of the most influential global players in fashion footwear and accessories. With a turnover in excess of Â£200 million and over 20 years of experience in the footwear industry.
Client Since: Feb 2015
What was needed? Reduce travel spend Improved policy compliance Expertise in offline booking Monthly reporting
By helping this iconic brand with a more effective travel policy we have streamlined their booking process and helped the client get a much better understanding of where their travel budget is being spent. In affect this has reduced their travel spend by 24% since Feb 2015. They had previously used an online booking portal provided by their previous travel management company as they had been assured this was the most cost effective way of booking all their travel needs. We recognised that they predominantly flew to business hubs and 70% of their travel required weekday return. This meant they were not taking advantage of corporate rates that the airline strictly forbids agencies from uploading to any online portals. We hold quarterly meetings with head of procurement and are required to present to senior management annually to help them analyse their spend and travel patterns.